The two-year, full-time MBA (Masters in Business Administration) is the flagship programme of GRGSMS. The curriculum is innovative, practice-oriented, and helps in holistic development.
Please click here for an overview of Curriculum 2015-17.
Please click here for an overview of Curriculum 2016-18.
The curriculum is designed to:
- Provide a choice to students on what, when and how to learn
- Provide a participant-centred learning environment
- Provide a strong foundation on fundamentals of management
- Enrich knowledge on functional areas of management
- Enhance the ability of students to understand the importance of an organisational perspective of different functional areas through integrative and capstone courses
- Provide exposure to current and contemporary industry practices through summer internship work and ‘management-in-practice’
- Enable holistic development through personalized, intense Personality Development, Career Counselling, and Outbound programmes